2019 Telehealth Law and Policy Forum
Northwestern Medicine, Prentice Women's Hospital
250 E Superior Street Floor 3, Prentice L South, Chicago, IL , Chicago, Illinois 60611
The 2019 Telehelth Law and Policy Forum is co-hosted by the Partnership for a Connected Illinois (PCI), Northwestern Medicine and McDermott Will & Emery. The Forum is a full-day event featuring legal, policy, operational, clinical and technology experts who will discuss telehealth topics, including:
- Artificial intelligence & telehealth
- Direct to consumer telehealth
- Remote patient monitoring
- Expansion of telehealth for Medicare Advantage plans
- Telehealth applications in areas such as pediatrics, behavioral health, pharma, and the opioid crisis.
The Greater Illinois Chapter of HIMSS is a supporting organization.