CPHIMS Review Course-SOLD OUT
Cadence Health – Central DuPage Hospital (25 North Winfield Road, Winfield IL 60190)
$75 Early bird rate (before April 15st, 2015)
$99 after April&
Advance your career and distinguish yourself in an increasingly competitive marketplace:
- Gain skills and tools to help you make a difference in your organization and your community
- Demonstrate your commitment to continuing professional development
CPHIMS certification is the “gold standard” in health IT, which provides evidence that the certificate holders have demonstrated an established level of job-related knowledge, skills and abilities and are competent practitioners of health IT. The CPHIMS Review Course is an excellent source of a health IT body of knowledge that spans three broad knowledge categories involving a total of nine topic areas:
- General Environmental Knowledge (Healthcare Environment and Technology Environment);
- Systems Knowledge (Analysis, Design, Selection, Implementation, Support and Maintenance, Testing and Evaluation, Privacy and Security); and
- Administrative Knowledge (Leadership and Management).
This one-day, in-person Review Course will provide an interactive and fast-paced survey to aid in the knowledge transfer process, and is an excellent review of each CPHIMS topic, ensuring you are familiar with all areas covered by the CPHIMS exam.