GCC HIMSS Webinar: Xtraction, changing the way you manage your business
Organizations and users continue to demand faster and deeper insight into their data. The solution needs to be simple and not involve complex processes, cumbersome products, or dependency on data specialists. These requirements continue to drive the need for self-service reporting and data analytics and have also created a new class of user – the citizen data scientist. Learn how to choose a solution that will provide valuable information to you in quick and concise formats.
- How to identify current needs in my environment for data reporting
- What would be the impact and benefits to my organization
- How to determine success with a self-service reporting and analytics solution
- Self service IT reporting and dashboards
- IT centric metrics and analysis
- Quick to set up and upgrade. No long implementation projects
- Easily displays multiple data sources into dashboards and reports with simple drag-and-drop functions
- Real time analytics enable you to make informed business critical decisions
Bruce Cameron has over 20 years experience in the IT industry specific to enterprise software solutions and architecture both as a user and vendor. My approach is simple, listen to client requirements and align a solution, if possible, with focus on delivering real-world cost effective business value to you and your organization. This same approach is in line with our software solutions we deliver. Mr. Cameron spent 8 years leading sales and business development at Xtraction Solutions prior to being acquired by LANDESK in August 2015. Mr. Cameron holds the position of Area Sales Director at LANDESK where he continues to head Xtraction sales activities.