GIC HIMSS Webinar: Anywhere Access from any Device to your Apps/Desktops and Content
- Show how VDI has grown up into an End User Computing system. Creating a consumer simple but enterprise secure system for access to Apps, content and Virtual desktops. Allows users / clinician to use the device that appropriate to what you are doing at the time. Use a large screen full keyboard and mouse while in the office, use a mobile device when showing a patient medical image while they are in a hospital bed, or using your smart phone while on the boat to check an image a colleague is questioning to dismiss or confirm a concern
- Show how a radically new approach to application lifecycle management . Injecting application into virtual or physical desktops
- Discover how to access your apps ( desktops and content) security from unmanaged, BYOD ( bring your own device) and COD ( corporate owned devices) . Get the same look and feel from any device
- Show how we can centrally manage , create safe harbor data protection, location and device independence with always on availability
- How to allow any device access to app and desktops
- Future of device management
- Application lifecycle management for desktop OS apps
- Zero sneaker effort OS upgrade
- Zero sneaker effort application upgrade
Speaker Bio: Tony Dancona, Vice President, Services, with the Technology Solutions Group.
- More than 25 years of experience in servers, virtualization, and private cloud. Responsible for developing strategies to integrate end users into the computing environment with leading-edge solutions. .
- Evangelist for technologies from Vmware and how it can help customers (Tony’s opinion not VMware's )
- Sit on Vmware Technology advisory board.
- Allows me to be an advocate for customer needs
- Heads up on what’s changing
- Ability to influence BU with issues, missing pieces, please do not charge for that added feature
- Vmware vExpert
- Most exciting stuff at vmware right now
- App Vol
- Anywhere access to apps, desktops and content from any device
- Hybrid – cloud