Webinar: How to Select the Right IT Vendor for You
Details to follow
As IT solutions are a significant financial investment for any healthcare organizations, they require partnering with the right vendor. This presentation will cover the important elements necessary to execute a vendor selection efficiently and effectively. The speakers will share their valuable experiences acquired throughout their careers so that the audience members may take advantage of what they’ve learned and apply it to their organization’s selection process to ensure an optimal outcome.
2. Event Objectives:
· When is it appropriate to do a vendor selection?
· Why is it important to have a standard process in place?
· What are the right questions to ask?
3. Speaker Bio:
- Debbie Rieger is an Engagement Partner with Tatum. She has enjoyed a 30-year career leading health care organizations in both the for profit and not-for-profit public sector in such roles as Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating and Chief Information Officer. Debbie’s varied experiences include health plans, health information exchanges, and software vendors. She was also selected as a Premier 100 Technology Leader in 2016 by Computer World.
- Irene Smith is a Principal with Tatum who has worked in the healthcare industry for over three decades. She started her career in the clinical laboratory, and since then, has focused on Project Management leading multiple vendor selections including a core clinical solution and a clinical portal. Irene also participated in the creation of a vendor selection packet which included standardized documents, templates, and process flows.