GCC HIMSS Webinar: The Enterprise FitBit: How to Leverage Analytics for Proactive End-User Support
Learn the benefits of shifting your End User support processes from a react and respond model to a proactive partnership model. Applying IT Analytics on end-user device data can bring unknown, unreported, and unresolved issues to the surface for targeted action. This approach helps Healthcare Institutions:
• Gain end-user operational intelligence for healthcare applications
• Identify sources of security gaps that could jeopardize ePHI & HIPAA compliance
• Reduce risk on HITECH penalties for privacy breaches
• Save time and money by making better informed decisions
• Facilitate BYOD adoption for physicians and clinicians
• Improve quality of service and ultimately patient experience of both care provider and patient
Evangelize our capabilities and positive impact to operations to the healthcare industry – teach people how important and valuable it is to gear your approach from the end-user perspective and the value that Healthcare institutions will derive from adopting this type of model. For us, it’s an awareness of thought-leadership that we think could be valuable to leverage as we grow our business in the US!
Join this webinar to see how teams around the world, including Advocate Healthcare & Princeton Healthcare Systems, have made foundational and fundamental changes in their support offering to bring about revolutionary change to their businesses. End User IT Analytics will change how you support and maintain your enterprise.
Tim Flower is the North American Director of Customer Success for Nexthink, an End User IT Analytics company. An IT leader with nearly 30 years of large enterprise experience, he comes to Nexthink after 20 years of Desktop Engineering leadership at The Hartford where he was accountable for strategy and direction.