NHIT Week Event: Payer/Provider Collaboration and Pharma Challenges- Using IT as a Change Agent
October 5, 6:00pm, CDT - 8:30pm, CDT
Catalyst Ranch - West Loop
656 W. Randolph, Suite 3W, Chicago, IL 60661 • (312) 207-1710
Chicago's Most Creative Meeting and Events Space!
Heavy Appetizers and Cocktails/Soft Drinks will be served.
Join us for Health IT Week as we discuss: Trends in payer/provider collaboration along with pharmaceutical challenges and the critical role of IT as a change agent.” Meet an esteemed panel of experts from Payer and Provider organizations and bring your thoughts and questions for an interactive, insightful discussion!
We welcome our esteemed panel of experts:
- Julie Bonello, CHCIO, CIO - Rush Health
- Heather L. Nelson, Interim VP & CIO - The University of Chicago Medicine
- John Klimek, R.Ph, SVP Standards & IT - National Council for Prescription Drug Programs (NCPDP)
- Joy Duling, Executive Director - Central Illinois Health Information Exchange (CIHIE)
- Jimmy Lee, Managing Partner – Trexin Consulting
- Mark Tomaszewski, MPH (Moderator) - Slalom Consulting
- Discuss the potential impact of the ACA and its repeal/replacement/amendment
- Share recent case studies involving health plans and their provider organizations, illustrating ways in which payers and providers collaborate to transform healthcare delivery, clinical and financial performance enhancement, and alternative payment methodologies.
- Explore importance of Payor and Provider collaboration to address the pharma/opioid crisis by identifying and sharing strategies, such as reimbursement and coverage policies, conditions for provider plan participation, and dissemination of information to a variety of audiences, to address the large-ranging issues that lead to fraud, waste, and abuse in the healthcare system
OCTOBER 2 - 6, 2017