NM: Executive Connect - Executive Auction Event
About the Event
The Minnesota HIMSS chapter is pleased to present its first annual HIMSS ExeConnect sponsored by Amazon Web Services (AWS), a live Fireside with executive leaders from mid-west based healthcare organizations, life sciences and small to large technology companies.
The event will feature an executive auction in which participants will have the opportunity to bid on a one hour meeting with the featured executives. This virtual seventy five minute event will take place on October 22nd, 2020 with the executive participants providing a brief overview of their major initiatives.
- Event Schedule: 11:00 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. Central Time on October 22nd, 2020
- Featured Speakers: Rita Khan, Chief Digital Officer | Mayo Clinic and Shez Partovi MD, Worldwide Lead of Healthcare, Life Sciences & Genomics | AWS
- Fireside Chat: Roundtable with exemplary healthcare leaders participating in the ExeConnect Auction as they discuss their key priorities, innovations and thoughts of what is to come in 2021
The Minnesota HIMSS chapter and its Board of Directors are energized and excited to grow the mid-west chapter. We are working hard to develop programs for the future of Healthcare IT and investing into scholarship programs to help chart the path for future leaders.
Each participating executive will provide a one hour meeting (virtual or in person based on the executive's preference) to the winning auction bid. Auction window is open until October 23, 2020 12:00PM Central time.
A proposed meeting structure can be as follows:
- Company shall provide a one page outline of their key services and what message they wish to share in the meeting
- The executive will respond with up to three areas of interest for the winning company to cover
- No commitments to follow up, additional introductions or additional meetings are guaranteed for being selected for the winning bid
- Additional meetings will be at the discretion of the participating executive
We at the Minnesota HIMSS Board THANK YOU for your consideration and support of this first annual event. Your involvement in supporting this effort is critical to grow the next wave of technology leaders here in Midwest and beyond!